What Is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair is a relatively new method of removing small dents and dings from your vehicle's bodywork using innovative high-tech tools and techniques. While in some cases PDR cannot remove the dent entirely, it can usually restore the damage to the point where it is barely noticable.
Before and after photos of one of our actual repair jobs
PDR eliminates the need for lengthy and expensive collision shop repairs, and in most cases can be done at your home or place of business, often on a same-day basis.
- Restore damage from hail and tree debris
- Restore damage from very small dings all the way up to large dents in flat or curved body panels
- Remove dents on body panels which are on near the edges of body lines (i.e., where the bodywork changes angles)
- Remove dents on panels that have had previous collision damage
- Fix damage where the paint has been cracked or extensively chipped
- Does not require body filler or repainting
- No scheduling 'down time' for your vehicle
- No risk of an incorrect color-match